We Are Passionate About Making It Easier to Run a Business
We Are Passionate About Making It Easier to Run a Business
This is the place where you’ll get to know more about us. Naturally, it’s just a taste.
However, if you like what you see here, we invite you to hop on a Zoom with our Founder & CEO, Pam Blackman, to learn more.
To bring order out of chaos in the marketplace so that the businesses that we serve can thrive.
To provide the programs and services that will help established small tech businesses grow sustainably, or enhance strategically, with a focus on high performing leadership and teams.
To also help tech start-ups get started right, from the beginning, so they can focus on quickly getting new technologies to the marketplace.
Our Core Values
- Honor, respect and show kindness to everyone, regardless of the circumstances
- Everything we do is done in order and with excellence in mind
- We always seek to be collaborative
- We take responsibility for our actions, or inactions
- We operate with integrity, openness and complete honesty
So who is Pam Blackman?
Meet The Lady Who Leads The Charge
Hello everyone! Great to eMeet you!
Around here I’m known as the CEEO, which stands for the Chief Effectiveness and Efficiency Officer.
Yes, I am also the Founder and CEO, but if one must have a title, I like it to be meaningful – and maybe a bit more interesting.
I have always had an affinity for making things easier. I spent over 15 years working for senior level and C-Suite executives, and I was always into creating processes and systems that would make all our lives easier.
Throughout my career I seemed to always gravitate to companies which were in the technology industry, or had sizable tech shops within their companies. Some of the companies I had the honor to work for were ITT Federal Electric Corporation, Anderson Consulting, Forte Networks, J.D. Edwards and Aimco.
I also sought out my education in the areas of technology, and received an honorary Associates Degree in Electronics Technology from DeVry Institute as well as a Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems from Colorado Technical University, where I graduated with honors.
10 years ago I set out on my adventure into entrepreneurship. I started out as a Virtual Assistant, then became a Certified Online Business Manager, and now am happy to serve my established, high 6-figure+ clients as a Virtual Operations Manager – specializing in Business Systems Design & Project Management.
I would love to chat and share more! I invite you to grab a spot on my calendar! I won’t take more than about 20-30 minutes of your time – and it’s complimentary and zero obligation!
I just love to help and meet new people, and give tips where I can. If you then think you’d like to continue the conversation, we can schedule another more indepth appointment. I hope to meet you soon!
My experience in working with Pam has been exceptional. She really took the time to get to know our organization and presented her solutions effectively and helped simplify a potentially overwhelming process.
I believe the ROI on her work will really give our organization more time to focus on our mission and more peace of mind that things aren’t falling through the cracks.
By having effective processes in place we will save money because of increased efficiency. Having streamlined and organized documentation will help us communicate in a number of critical situations.
On a personal note, Pam was always encouraging, positive, and professional. I highly recommend her without reservation.
- Something Unusual. I was an amateur trick rider as a kid. (Very amateur :-)) Hanging from a saddle, upside down with your head inches from the ground, gives you a whole new perspective.
- Favorite Music Genre. I love music from a variety of genres. It’s just that the songs have to be different somehow than all the others, where they show some serious talent, not just mimicking someone else.
- Favorite Past-time. I love training my dog, Cairo.
- Favorite Guilty Pleasure. Rocky movies. (Ha! don’t ask me why!)
- Motto. I have a few, but one to share here is that I don’t believe in taking ourselves too seriously. There are things we have to be serious about, like our responsibilities to God, community, and family – but we need to carry it all light and have fun along the way.
My Professional background
- Roles Held. Sr. Executive Assistant, Operations Manager, Project Manager, Special Events Manager and Administrative Supervisor.
- A Few Accomplishments. Streamlined recruiting processes for a Fortune 500 company; Chaired an annual charity event in which over a 2 year period proceeds increased by 225%; Saved one company $400K in additional licensing fees, another client $5K in chargebacks, another client $1K in security charges, and another $20K in fines due to an HR violation – through effective problem resolution.
- Education. Bachelor of Science Degree in Management Information Systems. Professional Certifications Include: Certified Online Business Manager & Certified Product Launch Specialist.
My Life Compass Beliefs
- Faith. First and foremost God and Jesus are at the helm of all I do. I don’t always get it right, and I’m no where near perfect, but they are truly my ultimate compass.
- Have Integrity. Yes – everyone always lists this, but I absolutely believe that it is my responsibility to do what I said I would do, own up when I screw up, and always make things right – to the best of my ability. I know who I ultimately answer to.
- Give. Give more than I take, and be ever on the lookout for ways to do so.
- Keep Learning. There is always more to learn! More to explore and I thrive on doing so.
- Don’t Take It All Too Seriously. We have to be able to laugh, play and be silly sometimes. Hopefully you will enjoy my dry sense of humor!
My Kolbe Score
My Strengths Finder Results